Sabay

To begin with my story, I am an IT somewhere in Taguig. I live in Makati, taking my motorcycle everyday to work.

That day, everything was just normal. I always take the route Osmena Highway - Gate 3 - Lawton and then Mckinley. It was just a 30 mins ride as I drive like there was a race that  need to be in the first position. When I arrived in Taguig, I slowed down as there were marshalls.

As I a approaching junction road, there was a bike in front of me with a passenger wearing a pink and black helmet and jeans. When I get approach them, my vision started to blurry that made me worried. I immediately put the bike on the side then all of a sudden the bike in front me, the passenger is nowhere to be found! I looked around, check everywhere about the girl and see nothing. It was just seconds passed. It was impossible that she's like a bubble who vanished in front of me in the air.

I continued driving and there I saw the driver just had an accident where his bike slipped on a sand beside construction site. may kinalaman siguro si ate na nakaangkas sa nangyari kay kuya. Kinilabutan ako sa nangyari. So when I passed the accident, I was praying going to work and until now I was thinking what was really that. This was happened in 7:45am in the morning.

Comments