Thirsty

Last year in the summertime is when this explained event happened. It was holy week that time, year 2018. I and my closest friend decided to go to Baguio City, Philippines instead on going to the beach. We had this long VL, China and Ga, not their real names would like to go to Puerto Galera but since it's really hot that time, we've decided to go to the chill part. Well, just to give you a bit background, of ours as where we working and old are we, Chang, 34, Ga, 31 and me just turned 30. We worked in the same company as a phone banker somewhere in Mckinley, Taguig.

So, everything was planned, all our stuffs were ready, we also drink a couple of beers before going to sleep as we are all excited and can't sleep. I can remember I was half asleep that time, in my dream, I saw an old woman but I can't see her face, there was something heavy with that dream something that I know to myself that there is 'something' with that old woman. We woke around 4am in the morning, and left Manila at 5am. I was not that energetic which I am always that morning, Ga noticed it. She even asked, what's wrong with you? oh by the way, it's Ga's place where we stayed last night. I just answered her that I'm alright. Hindi ko  na lang sinabi kasi baka  tawanan lang nila ako. Si Chang ang driver.

We arrived in Baguio around 12 in the afternoon, we were in Bokawkan. At last, the breeze is just touching my skin. Muntik ko nang makalimutan ang tungkol sa panaginip ko. It was a busy day, sight seeing, trying out some local foods and check out some awesome tradition of local peep like hanging out with Ga's family. During the evening, we were hanging out with Ga's brothers and their friends, it was an awesome night, it was our first night and we decided to wrap it up. Natapos kami mag inuman ng 2am. Feeling ko umiinom lang ako ng tubig. It was really cold and the beer we were drinking were also cold.

so like I was saying, napakalamig at nakalimutan ko na ang tungkol sa panaginip ko. I felt that I need to go to the John and when I get off my bed, opened the room and went to the rest room, I have to pass by the living room before going to rest room. It was really cold that time around 4am. At masasabi kong merong iba. I felt heavy with no sudden reason, not because I am drunk, it gives me goosebumps with n reason.

I am done with peeing and decided to get a glass of water. May nakita akong matandang babae na naghuhugas ng pinggan at sinabing 'iho, pakisuyo nga ng isang basong tubig, nauuhaw ako'. So I got her a glass of water. hindi siya gumagalaw sa kinalalagyan niya. Natakot ako kasi nakatingin lang siya saken na para bang gusto niya akong kainin. Pero nagpasalamat siya na nagbigay ako ng tubig sa kanya. I noticed that she was an inch taller than me. Tiningnan ko ang kanyang mga paa dahil nagtataka ako na mas matangkad pa pla siya saakin. To my surprise, SHE WAS FLOATING AT LEAST AN INCH IN THE AIR. I was frozen, hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko. I looked at her and she was still looking at me with pale skin color.

bago pa man ako makasigaw ay nawala ana ang matnda sa panngin ko. Tumakbo ako pabalik ng kwarto at nagdeide na wag muna silang gisingin. Sinabi ko kina Chang at Ga ang kwento ko at nagpasyang bumalik na ng Manila.


Thanks for reading!

Comments